Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Wish I Were There

A cold is upon me. I have to remember to thank Micah, my toddler son for that. My task this evening is to study for my church history class tomorrow, where we will be teaching on the crusades. As I prepare, the Bible Study at Towson University is happening, and I wish I was there. Also, the team meeting for VL JHU is in progress, and I wish I were there, as well. We have opportunities in various schools throughout Maryland and other states, as well as some in other countries. I wish I were there, and there, and there....

But God knows, and He will provide. We have some amazing team members in our organization. I am routinely humbled by their walks with God. He has provided, and will provide more.

We will soon be initiating a team in Ghana, Africa. Stay tuned for details concerning this.

I must get back to preparation. I love to teach, and I love the campus!

Don't you?

No comments: